The Financial Administrator for Payroll and Billing position assists the Director of Finance (DOF) to accomplish the goals of the company and their essential functions. The Financial Administrator position will have weekly assigned tasks and tasks that are “on-demand”, as the needs of the business dictate.
- Support DOF to meet the goals of the department. This includes assisting in the bi-weekly payroll process.
- Support Executive Team through “on-demand” tasks that fulfill their essential functions and the purpose of Right at Home
- Work with DOF to ensure Right at Home billing and financial administrative workflow
- Work with DOF to manage all data base activity and data streams throughout the company
- Support the DOF in all financial tracking, documenting, and reporting
- Meet with DOF regularly to set work priorities
- Attend staff meetings as assigned
- Support general office administration in all offices
- Maintain systems for Finance across multiple platforms
- Responsible for employee and client record archiving
- Develop expertise in ClearCare, Workbright and ISolved.
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll
- Maintain billing, payroll, and all financial recordkeeping systems
- Maintain all databases across multiple company’s departments
- Work with DOF to onboard new employees through multi platform systems
- Work with managers on updated status of any employee in all systems
- Expertise in ISolve (payroll system) , Workbright, and Clearcare
- Assist with employee training (Linked in Learning, Clearcare, Workbright, and ISolved)
- Maintain all Right at Home offices and ensure that they have all tools they need to work effectively
- Work with PHA to manage technology vendors and explore how technology can streamline operations
- Work with different Right at Home locations to assure facility quality and efficiency
The above noted job description is not intended to describe the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Education and Training:
Requires at a minimum an Associate’s Degree or the equal job experience through other positions. Requires familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures used in the home care industry; an ability to apply concepts of basic math, and proficient computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, and routine database activity. Must have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Google products.
Requires self-motivation, initiative, and flexibility; an ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form; attention to detail and an ability to prioritize tasks, and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Requires and ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the position. Requires an ability to communicate proficiently (written and oral) with multiple stakeholders. Relies on limited supervision to plan and accomplish goals to perform a variety of tasks. Must acquire knowledge of Right at Home business practices, philosophy, services lines, fees, client base, and referral sources. Must have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Click here to apply