Editor’s note: This is the second installment in an ongoing series called “Law in the Time of COVID: How Are You Making It Work (From Home)?” In these columns, legal professionals will pen journal entries describing a day in their life as they navigate the ups, downs and odd little in-betweens of remote work. We hope you learn a few new tricks for coping with quarantine or at least find some comfort in knowing how everyone is improvising their “new normal” during this unprecedented time. If you’re interested in sharing a day in your life with us, please reach out to Zack Needles at [email protected].
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now