26th Floor, Alliance Global Tower, 36th Street corner 11th Avenue, Uptown Bonifacio,
Telephone Number: (632) 8894-6300
To all Stockholders:
The annual meeting of the stockholders of SUNTRUST HOME DEVELOPERS, INC. (the Corporation) will be held on October 27, 2020, Tuesday, at 9:00 A.M. Given the current circumstances, the meeting will be conducted virtually and voting conducted in absentia through the link that may be accessed at the Corporation’s website at https://suntrusthomedev.com/asm2020/.
1. Call to Order
2. Certification of Notice and Quorum
3. Approval of Minutes of Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on October 29, 2019
4. Approval of Annual Report for 2019
5. Approval and Ratification of the Acts of the Board of Directors and Management
6. Election of Directors for 2020-2021
7. Appointment of External Auditor
8. Approval of the Listing of 2,550,000,000 Shares Issued Pursuant to the Increase in Authorized Capital Stock
9. Approval of the Issuance and Listing of the Underlying Shares to be Issued to Fortune Noble Limited and/or Summit Ascent Investments Limited Pursuant to the Convertible Bonds (subject to SEC Confirmation of Exemption) and a Waiver of a Rights Offering Requirement of the PSE Additional Listing Rules
10. Amendment of the Corporation’s By-Laws to Allow Alternative Modes of Communication in the Conduct of Board and Stockholders’ Meetings
11. Other Matters
The Board of Directors has fixed the end of trading hours of the Philippine Stock Exchange on September 30, 2020 as the record date for the determination of stockholders entitled to the notice of, participation via remote communication, and voting in absentia at such meeting and any adjournment thereof.
The conduct of the meeting will be streamed live, and stockholders may attend the meeting by registering via https://suntrusthomedev.com/asm2020/ and submitting the supporting documents listed there until October 16, 2020. All information submitted shall be verified and validated by the Corporate Secretary.
Stockholders who wish to cast votes through a proxy may accomplish the proxy form and submit the same on or before October 16, 2020. In view of the community quarantine, scanned forms will be accepted via email at [email protected]. Paper copies shall be sent to the office of the Corporate Secretary at 24th Floor, Alliance Global Tower, 36th Street corner 11th Avenue, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City once the community quarantine is lifted.
Stockholders who successfully registered can cast their votes in absentia through the Corporation’s secure online voting facility for this meeting. In order to participate remotely, they will also be provided with access to the meeting that will be held virtually. The “Guidelines for Participation via Remote
Communication and Voting in Absentia” as appended to the Definitive Information Statement will be posted in the Corporation’s website https://suntrusthomedev.com/ and on PSE EDGE.
Taguig City, 16 September 2020.
ROLANDO D. SIATELA