A walnut is technically a seed of a drupaceous fruit that comes from a tree which belongs to family Juglandaceae. Walnut is a good source of protein and as well as vital fatty acids. Walnut milk is available in different flavors; however, neutral flavor is mostly preferred by the consumers. Walnut is generally used in cookies, chocolates, and cakes. It is quite convenient to prepare walnut milk at home by blending few walnuts along with milk using blender and it is a best substitute to dairy products, which possess lactose. The walnut milk market size has expanded due to the rise in awareness regarding health benefits of walnut milk among consumers. Walnut milk is a good source of omega3 and it also possess few properties which helps to reduce weight. Moreover, Walnut milk and oil assists to fight stress, prevent heart diseases, and reduce risk of diabetes. Furthermore, it is also found that this milk helps to cure breast cancer. Thus, these major factors in turn boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Growth in demand in personal care industry is anticipated to fuel growth of the walnut milk market in the upcoming years. The rise in aging population in countries such as Japan increases the demand for anti-aging products. This is anticipated to boost the requirement of walnut milk as an ingredient. However, in case of nuts, walnuts are well known allergens. These allergies could be scaled from mild to extreme with rashes, eczema, itchiness, and breathing difficulties. Moreover, high price of walnut is a major factor which is expected to restrain the growth of the walnut milk market in the future. Nevertheless, the increase in demand for food products containing walnut milk is expected to propel the walnut milk market in the upcoming future.
Request Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5689
The walnut milk market is segmented by flavor, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of flavor, the market is divided into original, chocolate, vanilla, unsweetened, and others. In terms of distribution channel, it is categorized into supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores, online, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include Alpine Pacific Nut Co, Grower Direct Nut Co. Inc., Guerra Nut Shelling Co Inc., Poindexter Nut Company, Andersen Shelling Inc., Webster Limited, Mariani Nut Company Inc., Haleakala Walnut Shelling Inc., and Kashmir Walnut Group.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier?buyer network.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2018 to 2025 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth analysis, size, and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global walnut milk industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes revenue generated from the sales of walnut milk and related products and the walnut milk market forecast across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The report includes the analysis at regional as well as the global level, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.